CORONA VIRUS GUIDELINES:
If you feel "safe" to come into the building, you are welcome. If not, please don't. AND if you are an "AT RISK" person with extra health challenges, please do not come into the building. We want you to be safe.
These are some guidelines for "in the building" service:
-Please wear a mask, per mandate of the governor
-The safe distancing requirement of 6 feet will be in place,
as you enter the church, someone will be at the door to greet you and give directions.
- The chairs in the sanctuary are spaced appropriately...some for couples, singles, and families...
- Once you are in your seats, please stay there until dismissed.
- We will have video worship music...please do not sing, humming is ok...(singing will spread the droplets more)
-I will be on the platform and will give the message from there. (Per health department, I don't have to wear a mask.)
-The offering (Alabaster) church will be on the table in the foyer for your giving.
- If you need a bathroom, please use the bathrooms across from the church offices.
- Once we have had our benediction, I will dismiss you, row by row...or group by group.
We also have an FM transmitter for "drive-in church" So if you are an "at risk" person, please use this venue to attend the service on location. (You may sing to your heart's content in your car. ) If you bring your offering, please notify someone to receive it from you. Or mail it in.
We will also be on Face Book Live for the message at 10:10 AM.